California Capital Mortgage Company is currently hiring talented, outstanding, mortgage loan professionals and branch managers, as well as on-boarding established functioning branches that are looking to offer their customers more!
If you are a proven loan officer, that has a passion for serving your clients and referral partners with awesome service, you will be at home here at California Capital! You will be able to impress your clients with fantastic rates, more loan programs, fantastic service, and you will be compensated very aggressively!
We are a small, but robust fully independent mortgage banker, with our Title II HUD approval, so we fund all major loan programs ourselves from our main office in Sacramento. This includes all Freddie and Fannie loans, FHA, VA, USDA, JUMBO, and even some "Non-QM" products. This give us, and you as the loan officer, the most speed and flexibility possible, since all disclosures and docs are drawn by our own staff from within our office.
Our mission is to have access to all possible programs, so we can take care of all clients, and never have to turn someone away because we don't offer the loan program they need, and that is what we do! We sign up with new wholesale lenders as needed, to make sure our clients are getting the best possible loan for them, no matter their circumstances!
We utilize technology to make the workflow as smooth and transparent as possible for you and your clients and agents, including automated status updates for each milestone of the loan. We are 100% paperless in our loan files, enabling you to work from anywhere that has internet, with access to everything you need to operate! Your customers can even do their entire loan from their smartphone!
As a Loan Officer at California Capital Mortgage Company, your job description will include the promotion, and marketing of our exceptional mortgage products and service to clients, team members, and business partners. Loan Officers are responsible for guiding the clients through the loan process, and managing all aspects of the loan transaction. Our expert operations team, makes it easy for you to achieve success within one of the Sacramento areas most respectable mortgage lending companies.
To learn more, call us at 916-456-1000 and ask for Louis Allen, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Minimum two years of recent mortgage lending experience required
- Have a recent history of successfully meeting loan production requirements
- Must be able to meet NMLS loan originating license requirements or be eligible to be approved for a NMLS license
- FHA/VA sales experience preferred - Knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA, FEDDIE MAC and USDA
- Be familiar with mortgage lending, investor, and basic policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the local real estate market and trends is desirable
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with real estate professionals and with customers
- Be motivated to set and achieve monthly sales goals and increase originations and closings
- Possess excellent communication and phone skills
- Have the ability to work independently
- Be customer-service oriented
- Be computer literate with proficiency in Calyx Point
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Stay up to date on current lending requirements
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for gathering reviewing and submitting completed mortgage loan applications within 24 hours of receiving a complete application
- Be responsible for reviewing and submitting the proper borrower financial documents in complacence with current guidelines
- Ensure compliance with company and mortgage guidelines and policies
- Ensure critical deadlines are met throughout the loan process flow to ensure timely closings
At California Capital our support staff understands your need to spend time on the activities that affect your bottom line. We provide one of the most comprehensive and well-qualified support systems available to our lending professionals.
- Work inside located branch, real estate, or New Home Builder offices procure loans and build upon an existing book of business
- Benefit from direct lending and brokering ability
- Utilize proven marketing tools, resources and unparalleled marketing support
- Our compensation is one of the best in the industry
- Access to an experienced and well-trained and knowledgeable staff